Custom made orders process in 7 to 10 business days and then ship via USPS Priority.
Please allow up to three weeks to receive your order after you checkout.
If you order a product that is ready to ship, your order will ship within 1 to 2 business days via USPS Priority.
Look for the Ready to Ship badge to see which items can be shipped right away:
We ship all orders via USPS Priority.
If you are located inside the United States, you should receive your order within 2 weeks.
Every order over $149.00 automatically receives free shipping!
Not yet, but we soon will! All of our toys are fully compliant with all US Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations. We are in the process of acquiring compliance certifications for other countries as well. Please join our email list to find out when we will be shipping to your country, and while you’re at it, please let us know where you are so that we can better understand who wants our toys and where we should concentrate our international compliance efforts.
Absolutely! Please contact us for a quote.
All of our toys are handmade by Ruth in her pet free, smoke free home studio.
There are two small children in the house, so while you can be guaranteed that your toys are clean and allergen free, there may be shrieks of laughter and uncontrollable giggles that jump into your package.
We happily supply frequent discount codes and exclusive sales to our email subscribers. Want a discount code? Get an instant 20% discount by clicking here.
The Global Organic Textile Standard is an internationally-recognized certification for textiles. According to the GOTS website, it is a set of requirements covering the “production, processing, manufacturing, packaging, labeling, exportation, importation and distribution of all natural fiber products.”
Here’s a highlight of what GOTS Certification entails:
- The fabric and all of its fibers must be at least 95% organic, as certified by “recognized international or national standards.” If the fabric is less than 95% organic, it can be labeled as “made with organic.”
- The fabric needs to be processed separately from conventionally-grown fiber to prevent cross contamination.
- Dyes and oils need to be biodegradable and free of chemicals like phthalates, PVC, synthetic sizing agents, and chlorine bleach. The processing facility must keep full records of any chemicals used in their manufacturing process.
- No genetically modified fibers allowed.
- Farmers, producers, processors, and manufacturers all need to be certified by an accredited GOTS certifier or an internationally recognized accreditation.
- Fabric and products must meet stringent requirements for residue testing.
- Leather and leather products are not eligible for GOTS certification.
- Facilities must maintain minimum fair labor practices from the International Labor Organization.
That last one is huge for me as a maker and is a big part of why I chose to use GOTS fabrics. Fair labor standards are so important for children and families all over the world.